2012年6月16日星期六

Kosher fish a;- Sea perch also known as Ocean Perch

Sea perch also known as Ocean Perch

 Today NTUC Fairprice have Qing Zhen Kosher fish - Sea perch also known as Ocean Perch, I found it in the Kosher list on iPad, Kosher fish most of them have fork tail, fine hair line teeth, have fin and scales. The scales after removing the inner skin remains intact.

As far as Kosher fish is concern I do not allow the person to remove any interior part of the fish or do any scaling. I bring home to do the scaling and remove the interior part of the fish organ. Any chip off or cut out part consider the fish is blemish, I will not accept. BTW this is male fish.

Kosher fish I ensure personally inspect the fish, handle myself, have good observation on the anatomy of kosher fish.

To be consider Kosher fish, all fish must have detachable scales and fins. Fish with scales that do not not come away from the skin are not Kosher:

These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever have fins and scales in the waters, in the seas and in the rivers, them shall ye eat" (Vayikra 11:9)

Click below link to read more.

没有评论: